Are you looking for Systems Support Associate Job in Noida? Recently Dell has announced the walk in drive in Noida. Read more details below.
Company Name: Dell
Job Role / Designation: Systems Support Associate
Nature of Job: Your job is based on Unix, Intel, iSeries, Mainframe, messaging, storage and networking.
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- Good communication skills
- Person should have B. Tech/M.Tech/MS degree in Electronics/VLSI domain.
- Should have understanding and exposure to transistor CMOS layouts.
- Proficient with Perl/Tcl, Unix, HDL (Verilog/VHDL) and a strong understanding of ASIC design flow, VLSI, and/or CAD engineering.
- Knowledge of competitive EDA tool products like Calibre/Assura/Quartz and product knowledge in any of the areas of like writing foundry decks ( DRC/LVS/ERC/DFM), solving LVS issues, knowledge of foundry processes, understanding of cutting edge DFM requirements are highly desired.
- The internship period is one year.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Noida
Interview Place: Noida
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Systems Support Associate
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Dell Company details:
Company Website: www.dell.com
- For more than 28 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.