Are you looking for System Administrator Job in Mumbai? Recently EMC has announced the walk in drive in Mumbai. Read more details below.
Company Name: EMC
Job Role / Designation: System Administrator
Nature of Job: Your Job is based on EMC software products, including new and soon to be released products.
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Any Graduate
- Good communication skills
- Provides software related custom integration and implementation support of EMC products at customer sites involving unique environments and configurations; this may include pre-site inspection, initial installation, troubleshooting, implementation, customization, integration, and product orientation for the customer.
- Performs basic to moderately complex and/or extended-stay software implementations. Implementation functions may include; configuring network interfaces, configuring file systems, configuring IP/FC/iSCSI Host Base Adapters (HBAs), running scripts, zoning and masking, installing and upgrading software/code, testing/validating final product solution and developing appropriate customer configuration guides.
- Administrative/Ind Development Function.
- Keeps Project Managers informed of activities, alerting of any issues promptly. Provides updates to EMC case tracking system and or other technical applications for software implementation and Problem Reporting/Resolution.
- EMC Proven Professional Certification is desired.
- Knowledge of Storage Systems is desired.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Mumbai
Interview Place: Mumbai
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for System Administrator
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
EMC Company details:
Company Website: www.india.emc.com
EMC provides the technologies and tools that can help you release the power of your information. We can help you design, build, and manage flexible, scalable, and secure information infrastructures. And with these infrastructures, you'll be able to intelligently and efficiently store, protect, and manage your information so that it can be made accessible, searchable, shareable, and, ultimately, actionable.