Are you looking for IT Developer/Engineer Job in Bangalore? Recently Hewlett-Packard has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard
Job Role / Designation: IT Developer/Engineer
Nature of Job: Your job is based on Develop project implementation plan from given objectives by Project Manager.
Job Type / Category: IT/Software
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Work within a team environment.
- Good communication skills
- Develop project implementation plan from given objectives by Project Manager.
- Estimate and plan the project resource requirement.
- Direct and Manage Project implementation working with HP IT delivery tower representatives or vendors.
- Monitor and Control Project work.
- Produce the expected result on time and within budget.
- Periodic project updates to project manager and stakeholders.
- Participate in solution development and costing in collaboration with engineering teams.
- Organize and manage implementation.
- Carryout configuration & testing.
- Participate in change management process.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore
Interview Place: Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for IT Developer/Engineer
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Hewlett-Packard Company details:
Company Website: www.hp.com
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides products, technologies, software, solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.