Are you looking for Software Development Engineer Job in Hyderabad? Recently Microsoft has announced the walk in drive in Hyderabad. Read more details below.
Company Name: Microsoft
Job Role / Designation: Software Development Engineer
Nature of Job: Your Job is based on Design and coding
Job Type / Category: IT/Software
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
- Passion for software quality and security.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of C++/C#.
- Design and coding of key product features.
- Functional testing of the feature.
- Debugging and diagnosing issues in production.
- Be part of the live site culture where customer comes first.
Required Experience: Freshers/Exp
Job Place / Working Location: Hyderabad
Interview Place: Hyderabad
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Software Development Engineer
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Microsoft Company details:
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
- Microsoft set up its India operations in 1990, and has since been working closely with the IT industry, the Indian government, academia and the local developer community to partner in India's growth.
- Microsoft in India is focused on being a key IT partner to the Indian government and the local IT industry;
- enhancing India's inclusive development; and delighting customers and consumers.
- The company runs six business units in India - Microsoft Corporation India (Pvt) Ltd (the marketing division), Microsoft India Development Center, Microsoft Global Technical Support Centre, Microsoft IT, Microsoft Services Global Delivery and Microsoft Research India - together representing the complete Microsoft product lifecycle. Microsoft currently has offices in 9 Indian cities: Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune; and employs about 5,800 people in the country.