Are you looking for Intern – Technical Job in Hyderabad? Recently Synopsys (India) Pvt. Ltd. has announced the walk in drive in Hyderabad. Read more details below.
Company Name: Synopsys (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role / Designation: Intern - Technical
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: Internship
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS
- Good communication skills
- Person should have B. Tech/M.Tech/MS degree in Electronics/VLSI domain.
- Should have understanding and exposure to transistor CMOS layouts.
- Proficient with Perl/Tcl, Unix, HDL (Verilog/VHDL) and a strong understanding of ASIC design flow, VLSI, and/or CAD engineering.
- Knowledge of competitive EDA tool products like Calibre/Assura/Quartz and product knowledge in any of the areas of like writing foundry decks ( DRC/LVS/ERC/DFM), solving LVS issues, knowledge of foundry processes, understanding of cutting edge DFM requirements are highly desired.
- The internship period is one year.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Hyderabad
Interview Place: Hyderabad
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Intern – Technical
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Synopsys (India) Pvt. Ltd. Company details:
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) provides products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions help address the key challenges designers face such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technology-leading solutions help give Synopsys customers a competitive edge in quickly bringing the best products to market while reducing costs and schedule risk.