Are you looking for Software Design Engineer Job in Across India? Recently Tektronix has announced the walk in drive in Across India. Read more details below.
Company Name: Tektronix
Job Role / Designation: Software Design Engineer
Nature of Job: Your job is based on Computer Science/Electronics/related engineering discipline from a reputed institution.
Job Type / Category: IT/Software
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: BE/BTech/BSc/BCA
- Good knowledge in Java/J2EE programming required.
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of threads , processes and inter process communication, computer networks.
- Design and develop software solutions as per requirements that meet overall system specifications.
- Generate all documentation required in the software development process, including software requirements specifications, software design descriptions.
- User Interface requirements and design, verification and validation plans, and other items as required.
- Write and execute test cases, fix defects.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Across India
Interview Place: Across India
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Software Design Engineer
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Tektronix Company details:
Company Website: www.tek.com
Whenever you view a web site, click a mouse, make a cell phone call, or turn on a TV you touch our work. As a world leader in test, measurement and monitoring technology, we enable our customers to do more than they ever have. Technical innovators of all kinds benefit from our products and expertise. Our customers work in communications, computer, semiconductor, military/aerospace, consumer electronics, education, broadcast and other fields all over the globe. Their reputations and success depend on our passion for solving their most complex measurement problems. We help them measure, analyze and test next generation devices to ensure accurate performance, reliability, and compatibility.