Are you looking for Research Analyst Job in Bangalore/Chennai? Recently Beroe has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore/Chennai. Read more details below.
Company Name: Beroe
Job Role / Designation: Research Analyst
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: MBA/PGDM
- Good communication skills
- Identification of sources of information (secondery and primary sources).
- Extraction of information/content extraction through the source of information.
- Thorugh understanding of the commodity under research.
- Identification of various drives of the commodity under research - cost/demand/price drives.
- Determination of the economic behavior of the supply/demand/price of the commodity.
- Identification of experts for the commodity and key extraction of information.
- Competitive analysis of major suppliers of the commodity.
- Industry analysis.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore/Chennai
Interview Place: Bangalore/Chennai
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Research Analyst
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Beroe Company Details:
Company Website: www.beroeinc.com
- Positioned at the forefront of procurement intelligence operations and customized market research, Beroe is unique in its 100% exclusive focus on procurement. Named for a Greek goddess with the gift of prophecy, Beroe acts as a strategic global partner, providing businesses with critical decision-making support. Beroe acts as an extension of your procurement office, offering deep expertise and comprehensive resources within our primary industries. This allows us to provide robust, predictive, real time intelligence and insights. Our primary industries of expertise are Healthcare, Food, Beverage, Tobacco, Personal Products, Chemicals, Materials, Mining, Oil, Gas, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and Technology.