Are you looking for Junior Associate/Trainee Job in Across India? Recently BNP Paribas has announced the walk in drive in Across India. Read more details below.
Company Name: BNP Paribas
Job Role / Designation: Junior Associate/Trainee
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rues and norms
Required Qualification: BCom
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Refresh the Business Objects.
- Investigate into the exceptions in reconciliation.
- Intimate the Fixed Income back office the action that needs to be taken.
- Raise with the Rectool support, any issues pertaining to the reconciliation tool.
- Raise JIRAs wherever required.
- Follow-up with the parties who are supposed to take actions.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Across India
Interview Place: Across India
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Junior Associate/Trainee
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
BNP Paribas Company Details:
Company Website: www.bnpparibas.com
- BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com) is one of the 6 strongest banks in the world according to Standard & Poor's*. With a presence in 85 countries and more than 205,000 employees, 165,200 of which in Europe, BNP Paribas is a global-scale European leader in financial services. It holds key positions in its three activities: Retail banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. The Group benefits from its four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. BNP Paribas also has a significant presence in the United States and strong positions in Asia and the emerging markets.