Are you looking for Teamcenter Support Specialist Job in Chennai? Recently Caterpillar has announced the walk in drive in Chennai. Read more details below.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Role / Designation: Teamcenter Support Specialist
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Any Degree
- Good communication skills
- Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components.
- Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure.
- Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Chennai
Interview Place: Chennai
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Teamcenter Support Specialist
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Caterpillar Company Details:
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
- For nearly 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. With 2013 sales and revenues of $55.656 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments - Resource Industries, Construction Industries and Power Systems - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.