Are you looking for Market Associate Job in Mumbai? Recently Expedia has announced the walk in drive in Mumbai. Read more details below.
Company Name: Expedia
Job Role / Designation: Market Associate
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: Marketing
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in consultative sales environment preferred.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of revenue management principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of revenue and/or account management desirable.
- Excellent diplomatic skills; possesses the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external business partners.
- Effectively consult with hotel partners to secure competitive rates and deliver improved metrics; improve product competitiveness through effective price renegotiations.
- Evaluate market trends and competitor activity; provide the Market Management team with analysis and recommendations for potential actions and next steps. This includes, but is not limited to: analyzing market competitiveness reporting, prioritizing daily/weekly hotel calls, reporting and tracking progress of programs and initiatives, and analyzing their impact on market performance.
- Manage promotional campaigns in market, including pitching promotional opportunities to partners and soliciting deals from hotels.
- Work with Market Management team to develop and implement strategies which ensure competitive pricing.
- Maintain constant communication with Market Managers to ensure consistency of communications, partner messaging, and implementation and execution of market strategies.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Mumbai
Interview Place: Mumbai
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Market Associate
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Expedia Company Details:
Company Website: www.expedia.co.in
- Expedia, Inc. is the world’s leading online travel company and operates localized websites for travellers in the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China (through a controlling investment in eLong) and India.