Are you looking for Trainee Job in Across India? Recently HCL has announced the walk in drive in Across India. Read more details below.
Company Name: HCL
Job Role / Designation: Trainee
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: BE/BTech/BCA/BSc
- Fundamental ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk, Incident, Problem, and Change Management preferred.
- Basic Networking and other technologies.
- CCNA/MCP/MSCA Preferred.
- Good to have basic understanding of Client Server Architecture, OS.
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolution via email /chat/ telephone/web, Monitoring & Management of various IT Infrastructure components for customer’s end users.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations.
- Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions.
- Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Across India
Interview Place: Landran (Chandigarh)
Interview Date: 14 July 2014
1. Written Test.
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Trainee
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
HCL Company Details:
Company Website: www.hcl.com
- HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 6.4 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies (www.hcltech.com) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in). The 37 year old Enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 90,000 professionals from diverse nationalities, operating across 31 countries including 505 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.
Chandigarh Group of Colleges,