Are you looking for Junior Officers – Sales Job in Across India? Recently ICICI Bank has announced the walk in drive in Across India. Read more details below.
Company Name: ICICI Bank
Job Role / Designation: Junior Officers – Sales
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: Sales
Salary: As per company rues and norms
Required Qualification: Any Graduate
- Good Communication Skills.
- Responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank.
- Cross sell new product and service opportunities.
- Market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned.
- Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Across India
Interview Place: Across India
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Risk Junior Officers - Sales
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Walkin Date, Time and Venue Details;
Walkin Date: 21 & 26 & 28 & 30 & 31 July 2014
Walkin Time: 09:00am – 04:00pm
Multiple (Gujarat, MP, Mumbai, ROMG, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, NCR, PHC, Rajasthan, UP, Assam, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal).
ICICI Bank Company Details:
Company Website: www.icicibank.com
- ICICI Limited was formed in 1955 through efforts by the World Bank, the Government of India and important members of the Indian industry. Our experience spans a vast range of financial services, including banking, broking, mutual funds, insurance, loans and venture funds. ICICI Group is one of India’s largest providers of consumer credit and private sector life and general insurance. Also, ICICI Bank has grown to become India's second largest bank, providing innovative banking services to over 30 million customers worldwide. It is the first bank in India to provide online services. It is also the first bank in Asia (excluding Japan) to get listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Apart from India, ICICI Bank has a presence in Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE, UK and USA.