Are you looking for Component Design Engineer Job in Bangalore? Recently Intel has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: Intel
Job Role / Designation: Component Design Engineer
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: Engineering
Salary: As per company rules and norms.
Required Qualification: BE/BTech
- Good communication skills
- Component Design Engineers are responsible for the design and development of electronic components.
- The design of chip layout circuit design, circuit checking, device evaluation and characterization, documentation of specifications, prototype construction and checkout, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, performing developmental and/or test work, reviewing product requirements and logic diagrams, planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
Required Experience: Minimum 1 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Intel
Interview Place: Intel
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Component Design Engineer
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Intel Company Details:
Company Website: www.intel.in
- Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that "intel" is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.