Are you looking for Transaction Processing Specialist - Team Member Job in Bangalore? Recently JP Morgan has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: JP Morgan
Job Role / Designation: Transaction Processing Specialist - Team Member
Nature of Job: Nil.
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: BBA/BCom/BSc/BCA
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point, Access).
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Commerce graduates with good academic record.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Accuracy in processing in line with SOPs with no errors.
- Identify & escalate all error/exceptions on identification.
- Responds to routine queries/complaints.
- Be audit focused in all BAU activities.
- Comply with the firm's policies & SOPs.
- Navigates systems quickly and accurately.
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency & implement in a controlled manner.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore
Interview Place: Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Transaction Processing Specialist - Team Member
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
JP Morgan Company Details:
Company Website: www.jpmorgan.com
- J.P. Morgan is the most respected financial institution in the world - which is why we can offer you an outstanding career. We have been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. Throughout our history, we have played a leading role in helping companies grow and markets develop. Globally we work together to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs anywhere in the world. We operate in 100 countries, and hold global leadership positions in each of our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients, shareholders and the firm every day.