Are you looking for Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive Job in Mumbai? Recently Metropolis Healthcare Limited has announced the walk in drive in Mumbai. Read more details below.
Company Name: Metropolis Healthcare Limited
Job Role / Designation: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: Engineering, IT/Software
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Any Graduate
- Good communication skills
- Preparation of all IT related SOPs.
- Preparation of all validation document for regularly system.
- Preparation of srs of IT related softwares.
- Total ownership of CT and QA software. Make specification , Testing, Training , Gap analysis and interaction with software vendor.
- Facing audit on behalf of it for NABL CAP audits and all Clinical Research audits.
- Check IT processes for compliance against IT SOPs.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 3 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Mumbai
Interview Place: Mumbai
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Metropolis Healthcare Limited Company Details:
Company Website: www.metropolisindia.com
- At Metropolis, what we believe is what we say and what we say is what we do. Being empathetic to our customers and being committed to their needs is in our DNA. Metropolis has grown to harness a culture that is open, synergistic, progressive and scientific in nature. We are the Pathology Specialists delivering over 15 million tests a year, catering to more than 10,000 Laboratories, Hospitals, Nursing homes and 2,00,000 Consultants. With 33 years of experience in delivering accurate reports, Metropolis has earned the reputation of being India's most respected and only multinational chain of diagnostic centres with presence in UAE, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Kenya, Mauritius and Ghana.