Are you looking for Internationalization Engineering Internship Job in Pune? Recently Red Hat has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: Red Hat
Job Role / Designation: Internationalization Engineering Internship
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: Internship
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Any Graduate
- C or Python programming knowledge.
- Understanding of OS internationalization.
- Linux and open source development.
- Experience in C and other programming languages.
- Learn and understand Indian language open source computing.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of OpenType font technology including GSUB and GPOS rules.
- Work on improving Lohit fonts, making it a standard reference Indian OpenType font.
- Work on re-writing the OpenType tables for Lohit Bengali, Devanagari, Gujarati, Oriya, Telugu, and Kannada.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Pune
Interview Place: Pune
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Internationalization Engineering Internship
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Red Hat Company Details:
Company Website: www.redhat.com
- At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.