Are you looking for Database Analyst Job in Chennai? Recently Thomson Reuters has announced the walk in drive in Chennai. Read more details below.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Role / Designation: Database Analyst
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms.
Required Qualification: Any Graduate
- Good communication skills
- To be responsible and accountable for monitoring news and updates from global government authorities, identify and analyze risks and create profiles of the risk associated subjects (individuals and/or companies) found. Aptly summarize the risks found in the created profiles.
- To be responsible and accountable for conducting research in various global media sources, identify and analyze risks found, and prepare reports as per varying business and/or compliance requirements of our clients.
- The risk information sourced usually pertains to financial crimes, money laundering, fraud, regulatory violations, drug trafficking, terrorism, etc.
- The profiles and the reports so created aim to identify any potential risk factors associated with companies and individuals helping our clients to make informed decisions.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 1 year experience
Job Place / Working Location: Chennai
Interview Place: Chennai
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Database Analyst
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Thomson Reuters Company Details:
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
- Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We provide intelligent information to the world’s businesses and professionals, serving four primary customer groups. We have a leading market position, with well recognized and respected brands in each of our principal markets.