Are you looking for Member of Technical Staff Job in Bangalore? Recently VMware has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: VMware
Job Role / Designation: Member of Technical Staff
Nature of Job: Your job is Java, C++ and OOP concepts in product based organizations.
Job Type / Category: Engineering
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- design and development experience in distributed and multi-threaded applications.
- Strong coding, debugging and RCA experience.
- Keenness to address Customer issues and contribute to product stability.
- Storage and Security technologies knowledge / background will be a plus.
- Proven ability in delivering under high pressure and against strict timelines.
- Exposure to web technologies, product life cycle and customer interactions.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self motivated, multitasking with a positive attitude.
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore
Interview Place: Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Member of Technical Staff
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
VMware Company Details:
Company Website: www.vmware.com
- VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We empower our customers by radically simplifying IT through virtualization software with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Ranked on the Forbes 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World list.