Are you looking for Test Engineer Job in Chennai? Recently Xerago has announced the walk in drive in Chennai. Read more details below.
Company Name: Xerago
Job Role / Designation: Test Engineer
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: Engineering
Salary: As per company rues and norms
Required Qualification: Any Degree
- Critical thinking skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to see the big picture.
- Organizational skills.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Self-sufficiency, resourcefulness.
- Experienced in testing web application.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
- Be familiar with the various software development models, including V-development and iterative models and be able to conduct tests as part of a lifecycle model.
- Should be able to understand functional and technical specs and drive test cases from it.
- Preparation/review of test cases.
- Execution of tests.
- Reporting of defects.
- Preparation of test reports.
Required Experience: Minimum 1 to Maximum 3 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Chennai
Interview Place: Chennai
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Test Engineer
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Xerago Company Details:
Company Website: www.xerago.com
- Xerago is a Customer Value Maximization company that helps customers maximize the value they derive, from their customers by making interventions on Technology, Creative, Media and Analytics. Xerago touches over 500 Million customers every day with its marketing interventions using its proven global delivery capabilities to efficiently deliver knowledge solutions to top marketers and allied service providers.
How to Apply?
This is not a direct walk-in, Kindly send across your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.