Are you looking for Business Analyst (Trainee) Job in Bangalore? Recently AIG has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: AIG
Job Role / Designation: Business Analyst (Trainee)
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent Communication skills
- Works with business unit to address opportunities for improvements in processes and mitigate issues as they arise between business units through research and analysis. Resolution is typically well-defined.
- Facilitates transfer of information and problem resolution between business units. Provides supporting information and documentation as necessary.
- Analyzes business flow and reports to make recommendations to management for improvements in information flow and systems set-up.
- Assists with the development of formal recommendations for presentation to management.
- Serves as liasion between business unit and IT Systems regarding project specifications.
- Acting as the conduit between the customer community (the business and AIG corporate functions) and the project teams.
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with customers and the project teams.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore
Interview Place: Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Business Analyst (Trainee)
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
AIG Company Details:
Company Website: www.tataaiginsurance.in
- Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIG General) is a joint venture company, formed by the Tata Group and American International Group, Inc. (AIG). Tata AIG General combines the Tata Group's pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIG's global presence as the world's leading international insurance and financial services organization. The Tata Group holds 74 per cent stake in the insurance venture with AIG holding the balance 26 percent. Tata AIG General Insurance Company, which started its operations in India on January 22, 2001, provides insurance solutions to individuals and corporate.