Are you looking for Jr Associate - French Drafting & DTCC Team Job in Mumbai? Recently BNP Paribas has announced the walk in drive in Mumbai. Read more details below.
Company Name: BNP Paribas
Job Role / Designation: Jr Associate - French Drafting & DTCC Team
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Any Graduate
- Good communication skills
- Liaisingwith traders ,structures, sales, legal department and overseas middle officeswith regards to resolving outstanding trades or booking errors.
- Ensure confirmation issuance meets regulated standards and timeframes.
- Understand the ISDA template transactional level documentation and buildknowledge of current IRD and CDS ISDA activities.
- Have a good understanding of ISDA terminology and ISDA Definitions.
- Identifying and liasing with IT department on any enhancements.
- Assist in the production of daily production KPIs for Drafting.
- Exceptionsmanagement for any trades not matching in both IRD and CDS DTCC/TIW (ElectronicMatching System).
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Mumbai
Interview Place: Mumbai
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Jr Associate - French Drafting & DTCC Team
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
BNP Paribas Company Details:
Company Website: www.bnpparibas.com
- BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com) is one of the 6 strongest banks in the world according to Standard & Poor's*. With a presence in 85 countries and more than 205,000 employees, 165,200 of which in Europe, BNP Paribas is a global-scale European leader in financial services. It holds key positions in its three activities: Retail banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. The Group benefits from its four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. BNP Paribas also has a significant presence in the United States and strong positions in Asia and the emerging markets.