Are you looking for Associate Trainee Job in Karnataka? Recently Cargill has announced the walk in drive in Karnataka. Read more details below.
Company Name: Cargill
Job Role / Designation: Associate Trainee
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent Communication skills - written, oral, persuasion.
- Fluent in English.
- PC Skills.
- Process and review all requests of data creating/updating for suppliers/employees from Business Units or Functions as per agreed turnaround times.
- Completion of end to end invoice verification (two-way or three-way match among Purchase Order – Good/Service Receipt – Invoice Receipt).
- Post journey entries in ERP system and perform period-end processing.
- Handle queries and coordinate with BUs/Functions to resolve issues during invoice processing.
- Perform payment process for assigned BUs/Functions and ensure payment made timely and correctly as per agreed timeline.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Karnataka
Selection process: Interview
Interview Place: Karnataka
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Associate Trainee
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Cargill Company Details:
Company Website: www.cargill.co.in
- Cargill’s operations in India started in 1987. We employ more than 2,000 employees working in offices and plants across the country and have a network of warehouses and depots.