Are you looking for Associate System Engineer Job in Bangalore, Chennai? Recently CGI has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore, Chennai. Read more details below.
Company Name: CGI
Job Role / Designation: Associate System Engineer
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Any Graduate
- Good communication skills
- Respond to requests for technical assistance, research reported incidents using available information resources.
- The primary role is to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve incidents or service requests reported by the Client (via call, email, chat or through a web portal).
- Appropriate use of available tools (remote takeover, knowledge base, ticketing tool, communication tools) / Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Log all service desk contacts within the incident management tool.
- Document all troubleshooting steps and resolution activities within the incident management tool / Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Assign non-resolved incidents or service requests to the appropriate support team.
- Proper assignment of tickets (ticket coding and ‘assign to’ groups).
- Ticket Follow-Up: Daily monitoring and action of individual queues.
Required Experience: Minimum 0.6 to Maximum 3 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Interview Place: Bangalore, Chennai
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Associate System Engineer
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
CGI Company Details:
Company Website: www.cgi.com
- Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Our client proximity operating model fosters local accountability for client satisfaction and success. With global delivery capabilities in centers located across four continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market.