Are you looking for Financial AnalystJob in Bangalore? Recently Cisco Systems has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: Cisco Systems
Job Role / Designation: Financial Analyst
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Any Graduate
- Good Communication skills
- Handling the end-to-end execution of certain operational activities.
- Collaboration and supervision of the outsourced service provider leads for a number of Cisco´s entities to make sure that all OPEX/ Cash/ IC/ FA/ Investments & Equity numbers, processes and policies are followed and successfully completed.
- Working closely with the process manager to ensure accurate processes related reporting for the entities and assistance to achieve virtual close.
- Support different finance & business teams for these countries in reviewing process and ad-hoc queries.
- Partnering with the rest of the ops governance team to ensure local compliance process.
- Trusted advisor to the senior management team.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Interview Place: Bangalore
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Financial Analyst
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Cisco Systems Company Details:
Company Website: www.cisco.com
- Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.