Are you looking for Business Technology Analyst Job in Hyderabad/Bangalore? Recently Deloitte has announced the walk in drive in Hyderabad/Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role / Designation: Business Technology Analyst
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: MBA
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: BE/BTech
- Good presentation skills.
- Programming knowledge (C, C++, SQL, VBA, SPSS, MS Access, etc.).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of information technology (IT).
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
Interview Place: Hyderabad/Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Business Technology Analyst
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Deloitte Company Details:
Company Website: www2.deloitte.com
- “Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.