Are you looking for IT Ops Support Analyst Job in Bangalore? Recently Hewlett-Packard has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard (HP)
Job Role / Designation: IT Ops Support Analyst
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, Human Resources (HR), finance).
- Participates as a member of an Information Technology (IT) technical team. Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements.
- Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers.
- Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore
Interview Place: Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for IT Ops Support Analyst
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required
Hewlett-Packard Company Details:
Company Website: www8.hp.com
- The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.