Are you looking for Business Operations Analyst Job in Bangalore? Recently Hewlett-Packard has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard (HP)
Job Role / Designation: Business Operations Analyst
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Any Degree
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgment.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement .
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore
Interview Place: Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Business Operations Analyst
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Hewlett-Packard Company Details:
Company Website: www8.hp.com
- The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.