Are you looking for Associate Software Engineer Job in Bangalore? Recently Hirebridge has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: Hirebridge
Job Role / Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: IT/Software
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Leads product design meetings.
- Prepares and approves technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Performs complex bug correction and testing for assigned products.
- Researches complex issues and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing with high quality deliverables.
- Develops and implements process improvement.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 3 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Interview Place: Bangalore
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Associate Software Engineer
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Hirebridge Company Details:
Company Website: www.hirebridge.com
- Hirebridge Recruiter is a powerful, easy to use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and job requisition management system that helps organizations automate their recruiting and hiring processes. Our hosted software solution combines applicant tracking with job requisition management, ad-hoc reporting, powerful candidate resume search and interactive career center technologies that helps companies manage their hiring processes without IT staff involvement. Delivered as an on-demand web-based service, Hirebridge requires no software to buy or hardware to install or manage. Users simply login from any web browser and manage their jobs, candidates, reports and more.