Are you looking for Technical Support Associate Job in Bangalore? Recently IBM Software Group has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: IBM Software Group
Job Role / Designation: Technical Support Associate
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/Diploma
- Good communication skills
- Identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore
Interview Place: Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Interview Date: 09 & 10 August 2014
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Technical Support Associate
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
IBM Software Group Company Details:
Company Website: www.ibm.com
- IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers.