Are you looking for Systems Administrator Job in Bangalore? Recently Intel has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: Intel
Job Role / Designation: Systems Administrator
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: IT/Software
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Bachelor's/Master's Degree
- Good communication skills
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel's business needs.
- Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing; automation, as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Interview Place: Bangalore
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Systems Administrator
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Intel Company Details:
Company Website: www.intel.in
- Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that "intel" is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.