Are you looking for Software Engineer Job in Bangalore? Recently Lam Research has announced the walk in drive in Bangalore. Read more details below.
Company Name: Lam Research
Job Role / Designation: Software Engineer
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: IT/Software
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Good communication skills
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Bangalore
Selection process: Interview
Interview Place: Bangalore
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Software Engineer
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Lam Research Company Details:
Company Website: www.lamresearch.com
- Lam Research Corporation is a major supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the worldwide semiconductor industry, where we have been advancing semiconductor manufacturing for more than 30 years. With the ongoing and growing demand for feature-rich consumer products, chipmakers are challenged to mass produce highly sophisticated devices. To keep pace and meet challenging production requirements, semiconductor manufacturers will need to invest in highly versatile and reliable wafer fabrication equipment.