Are you looking for Intern - Technical Job in Noida? Recently Synopsys has announced the walk in drive in Noida. Read more details below.
Company Name: Synopsys (India) Pvt. Ltd
Job Role / Designation: Intern - Technical
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: Internship
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- Working knowledge of basic design tools.
- Basic knowledge of design principles and practices.
- Fundamentals of CMOS, Fabrication Methodology.
- Knowledge of layout design methodologies.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Noida
Interview Place: Noida
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Intern - Technical
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Synopsys Company Details:
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
- Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) provides products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions help address the key challenges designers face such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technology-leading solutions help give Synopsys customers a competitive edge in quickly bringing the best products to market while reducing costs and schedule risk. For more than 25 years, Synopsys has been at the heart of accelerating electronics innovation with engineers around the world having used Synopsys technology to successfully design and create billions of chips and systems. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has approximately 90 offices located throughout North America, Europe, Japan, Asia and India.