Are you looking for Project Scientific Officer/Others Job in Mumbai? Recently Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has announced the walk in drive in Mumbai. Read more details below.
Company Name: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Job Role / Designation: Project Scientific Officer/Others
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: Research
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: BE/BTech
- Excellent Communication skills
- To Administer and support a large user base of 1000 or more for any IT related service requests.
- Has to work in shifts.
- Will be required to support the rest of a team in managing IT services including managing mail, web servers, high-performance compute servers and web applications hosted on Linux platform.
- Must be able to manage Linux servers and handle user requests on system management issues.
- May have primary responsibility in network management in different network topologies, IP allocation for efficient sub-netting and support services for network related issues.
Required Experience: Freshers/Exp
Job Place / Working Location: Mumbai
Selection process: Interview
Interview Place: Mumbai
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Project Scientific Officer/Others
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Details:
Company Website: www.tifr.res.in
- The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is a National Centre of the Government of India, under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy, as well as a deemed University awarding degrees for master's and doctoral programs. At TIFR, we carry out basic research in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer science and science education. Our main campus is located in Mumbai, but we have additional campuses in Mumbai, Bangalore and Mumbai.