Are you looking for Associate Software Engineer Job in Pune? Recently Allscripts has announced the walk in drive in Pune. Read more details below.
Company Name: Allscripts
Job Role / Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: IT/Software
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: B.E, B.Tech
- Knowledge of SQL Server.
- Excellent learning abilities.
- Good Team player.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
- Works with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Pune
Selection process: Interview
Interview Place: Pune
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Associate Software Engineer
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Allscripts Company Details:
Company Website: www.allscripts.com
- Allscripts is a leading provider of Healthcare IT, listed at the NASDAQ stock exchange and headquartered in the United States. Having about 6000 employees across the globe, Allscripts has over 1600 people in India working at three of its offices in Pune, Bangalore and Baroda. Allscripts offers an open, integrated portfolio of healthcare information technology solutions for hospitals, physician practices and post-acute organizations. Its vision of a connected community of health, guides Allscripts deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.