Are you searching for UTC openings? Want to get Software Engineer Job at Bangalore? UTC Company has an opening for Software Engineer. Check below all details.
Company Name: UTC
Company Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Company Profile: UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
Job Position Name: Software Engineer
Job Type: IT/software
Required educational Qualification: BE/BTech
Required Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Work Place: Bangalore
Interview Place: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer-V&V are varied and may include and not be limited to:
Perform target based Requirement based testing as per Do-178B Level A/B guidelines.
Able to Validate System interfaces and performs aircraft and HW/SW integration testing (HSI) to those interfaces.
Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box,Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
Perform Test Scripting/ Test Case generation.
Perform Software Test Execution on a test station or Target System.
Able to work on Software Configuration Management tools like PVCS/ClearCase.
Perform Static and Dynamic source code analysis using tools (LDRA/RTRT/Vector Cast).
Able to perform effective technical documentation.
- Candidate should be a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/BTech,.) Electronics ( prefered) or computer science.
- Candidate must have atleast 1 to 3 years of experience in testing avionics software per DO178 Level A/B guidelines.
- Candidates with strong programing and Testing skills in C,C++/C# technology desired.
- Candidate required having following Process/Tools/Skills expertise.
- Any script programming Python,Perl.
- Experience in writing and debugging test cases,test scripts,procedures.
- Experience in performing Requirement Based testing as per DO-178B Level A/B guidelines.
- Should possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have very good written and oral communication skills.
Salary: high salary
Selection process: Interview
Apply mode: Online
Apply link: https://www.goodrich.apply2jobs.com//ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=33279&sid=270