AXIS BANK HIRING SPOT JOINING FOR FRESHERS WITH PERMANENT POSITION 2016

Organisation name : Axis Bank

Roles are : General Manager/Clerks Po's 












Bank details:
Axis Bank is the third largest private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. Headquartered in Mumbai, the Bank has 2,959 branches, 12,743 ATMs and nine international offices. The Bank employs over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of `105,833 crores (as on 31 March 2016).[4] It offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments, spanning large and mid-corporates, SME, and retail businesses. Axis Bank has its registered office in Ahmedabad.

As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, National Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI).[6] Remaining 69.19% shares are owned by Mutual Funds Institutions, FIIs, Financial Institutions (banks), Insurance companies, corporate bodies & individual investors among others.

Total positions: 5648+

Education required : Any Graduate/PG

Contract: No

Job timing: Full timing

Required shift: Day shift

required knowledge: Freshers

Job mode: normal

Package of salary: 1.2 L P.A

Work place : Across India

Process of mode :
Face to face interview
Written test
Communication test
 Interview

Apply mode: Online