Are you looking for Surveillance Engineer in Job in Delhi/NCR? Recently Ericsson has announced the walk in drive in Delhi/NCR. Read more details below.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Role / Designation: Surveillance Engineer
Nature of Job: Your Job is based on Surveillance Engineer
Job Type / Category: Engineering
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Education Qualification: BE/BTech
- Technical and/or functional skills: Good knowledge of service networks / GSM Network / WCDMA network / service applications characteristics and capabilities
- Language skills: Proficiency in written / Spoken English & Hindi.
- Service Alarm Monitoring.
- Alarm Management for the assigned Network Services.
- Ticket Management.
- Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched timely (as per the SLA / KPI) to the field operations organizations.
- Work Order Handling.
- Regular follow up on the events with relevant departments working on it as per the MSTOP process
- Industry experience: Telecom.
- Certifications: Any Certification related to Telecom shall be an added advantage.
- Technical and/or functional skills: Good knowledge of service networks / GSM Network / WCDMA network / service applications characteristics and capabilities; Service Performance indicators and their interpretation. Basic Knowledge of services and service applications implementation / integration processes along with Access, Core, Transport & Service Networks.
- Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values / Honesty / Integrity / shall be exhibited.
Required Experience: Minimum 0 to Maximum 2 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Delhi/NCR
Interview Place: Delhi/NCR
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Surveillance Engineer
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Ericsson Company details:
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges. We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements.
Ericsson India Private Limited
Ericsson Forum DLF Cyberciti
Phone: +91 124 4151201
Phone: +91 124 4151001
Fax: +91 124 2565454