Are you looking for Associate Software Maintenance Engineer Job in Pune? Recently Red Hat has announced the walk in drive in Pune. Read more details below.
Company Name: Red Hat
Job Role / Designation: Associate Software Maintenance Engineer
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: IT/Software
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Any Graduate
- Read and understand programming code.
- Documented processes, including KCS and SBR.
- Good understanding of open source, GPL, Bugzilla, and upstream development.
- Work closely with others, and share your opinions and ideas in a respectful manner.
- Capability to remain courteous and professional at all times.
- Disseminate knowledge to junior members of the team.
- Proactive and passionate about your work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex customer problems within core Linux development tools including C, C++, and Java (Hadoop).
- Record customer interactions including investigation, troubleshooting, and resolution of issues.
- Work closely with Red Hat's production support engineers, technical account managers, and development engineering.
- Demonstrate considerable judgement in selecting methods and techniques.
- Manage workload to ensure all customer issues are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Pune
Interview Place: Pune
Selection process: Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Associate Software Maintenance Engineer
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Red Hat Company Details:
Company Website: www.redhat.com
- At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.