Are you looking for Syst Consultant Associate Job in Noida? Recently Xerox has announced the walk in drive in Noida. Read more details below.
Company Name: Xerox
Job Role / Designation: Syst Consultant Associate
Nature of Job: Nil
Job Type / Category: BPO
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Qualification: Any Graduate
- Good communication skills.
- Analyzes business processes and performs needs assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Interprets business needs and translates them into system requirements.
- Writes business specifications and forwards to technical staff for system development.
- Interprets systems specifications to develop, maintain and support automated business processes.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options, plans and executes acceptance testing, and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited scope.
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Place / Working Location: Noida
Selection process: Interview
Interview Place: Noida
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for Syst Consultant Associate
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Xerox Company Details:
Company Website: www.xerox.com
- Xerox Corporation is an American multinational document management corporation that produces and sells a range of color and black-and-white printers, multifunction systems, photo copiers, digital production printing presses, and related consulting services and supplies. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut (moved from Stamford, Connecticut in October 2007), though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded. On September 28, 2009, Xerox announced the intended acquisition of Affiliated Computer Services for $6.4 billion.Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping people be more efficient so they can focus on their real business.